Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cincinnati Wedding Photographer in Louisville, KY: Morgan & Kenny ~ {Wedding Day Fun}

This was my first Louisville wedding and man, oh man, do I love Louisville, KY! It is so beautiful there! I mean I've visited, but to view it through a photographer's eye- it was amazing! Morgan and Kenny are so sweet and the decor, colors, florals, band, everything was glorious!!!
.
































































Vendor Love:

Getting Ready Location: The Seelbach

Church: St. Elizabeth of Hungary






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love this wedding!! Beautiful colors..Can you or the bride tell me where the bridesmaid's purchased there dresses? I LOVE the color. I am doing a grey/yellow theme for my wedding next May and was looking for grey/silver for my bridesmaids!

JMM Photography said...

These adorable dresses are from Carrie Karibo's Boutique off Reading Road in the Bridal District. The brand is called "simple silhouettes" Hope this helps and let me know if you still need a wedding photographer ;) - Jacalyn